If you can conceive it, we can make it
Excalibur is able to manufacture standard and custom extruded plastic tubing that includes rounds, hexes, squares, rectangles, and heavy or thin-wall tube, all to our customers' exacting specifications.
We are often asked to produce commodity grade rigid PVC tubing, PVC sleeves and plastic pipe, with unique characteristics per our client's request. From pipe with no markings whatsoever, to rigid plastic tubing with custom logos, proprietary part numbers, ASTM specifications, and even web addresses. Many customers request specially formulated, high impact, or furniture grade rigid plastic tubing and piping that is specific to their particular application. There are often specific linear dimensions, custom colors, and requests that are not typical to commodity piping. Sometimes, a customer has an application for plastic tubing in a shape other than round. Excalibur continually produces square plastic tubing & other polygons.
At Excalibur Extrusions we pride ourselves on taking your concept from paper to pipe.
If you can conceive it, chances are, Excalibur can produce it!
Plastic Tube Size Range:
· Wall thickness from .025" to .750"
· Tolerances to ± .005"
· Round plastic tubing 1/16" through 8 1/2"
· Square plastic tubing 1/8" x 1/8" through 6" x 6"
· Enclosed shapes of nearly any design
· Wide range of OD and ID finishes including smooth, ribbed and keyway.
Partial Equipment List for Plastic Tubing applications:
· Two - 2-1/2" plastic tubing extruders
· Five - 3-1/2" plastic tubing extruders
· Two - Small plastic tubing fly knives
· Seven - Plastic tubing line saws up to 2"
· Three - Plastic tubing line saws up to 10"
· Three - Plastic tubing off-line saws up to 12"
· Seven - Inline dual head inkjet printers
· Two - Inline plastic tubing embossers
· One - 3D Printer 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" ABS, PLA, Nylon
· Two - CAD stations
· Autocad® - General CAD® - TurboCAD®
· Color Spectrophotometer
Partial Material Listing:
||PVC Polyvinyl Chloride Rigid & Flexible
||Polypropylene (Homopolymer & Copolymer)
||Noryl® (ABS Styrene blend made by GE)
|HIPS (High Impact Styrene)
|HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
||TPR (ThermoPlastic Rubber)
|LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)
|LLDPE (Linier Low Density Polyethylene)
The proper material for the specific application:
At Excalibur Extrusions, Inc., we are often asked to produce high quality and color perfect plastic tubing for displays, signage, games and a myriad of additional products. Through color spectrophotometry, CAD design, and the utmost attention to detail, we are able to reproduce your company's trademark style with exacting precision.